design DIALOG: Then vs Now – Design through generations
HFDA Academy: design DIALOG – Then vs now – design through generations
Date: October 9th, 2021 14:00
Location: The Whale Budapest
The primary goal of the design DIALOG programme series, implemented within the framework of 360 Design Budapest, is to provide a forum for those interested in the design industry, where they can get up-to-date design-related information.
In the “Then vs Now – Design through generations” design DIALOG roundtable discussion, designers representing different generations speak about their own industry-related experiences. The speakers discuss the different factors helping or holding back each generation, as well as the ever-changing social and economic circumstances.
The main topics of the round table discussion:
- Differences between generations
- Historical overview of the Hungarian design industry
- Local and global design sensitivity
- Current projects, previous recognitions and future objectives of the speakers
Round table participants:
- Sára Kele – Red Dot Award-winning designer
- Gergely Hosszú – CEO, Co & Co Designcommunication Kft.
- Péter Kelemen, András Kelemen -Red Dot Award-winning designers
- Tamás Árkossy – Timber Industry Engineer, CEO, Árkossy Bútor
- Moderator: Brigitta M. Kocsis – journalist, presenter
The event is free of charge, however, participation is subject to registration through the following link. https://360dbp.com/regegistracio/?lang=en .
The event can host a maximum of 50 people.
Participants at the event are obliged to comply with the current pandemic restrictions.